- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
Crosby G-2140E Alloy Easy-Loc Shackle
G-2140E meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F, Type IVA, Grade B, Class 3, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Quenched and Tempered.
- Alloy bows, Alloy bolts.
- Forged Alloy Steel 200 thru 300 metric tons. Meets performance requirements of Grade 8 shackles.
- Working Load Limit is permanently shown on every shackle.
- 200, 250, and 300 metric ton shackle bows are Dimetcoted, pins are Dimetcoted and painted red.
- Sizes 1-1/2 and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft-lbs) at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F).
- All sizes are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the Working Load Limit.
Shackles are provided as follows:
- Serialized bolt and bow.
- Material certification.
- Magnetic particle inspected.
- Certification must be requested at time of order.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including impacts properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.