Definitions and Interpretation
"Cookie" means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site; "Cookie Law" means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); "personal data" means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); "We/Us/Our" means TUSK Limited
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Cookies Name Purpose More information csrfmiddlewaretoken CSRF Token This cookie protects against Cross Site Request forgery. Every POST request the site makes is matched against this token to ensure that the computer making the request is the same as the one using the website. session Session Key This cookie relates to the users session, no identifiable information is available by this method. This is essential to the correct operation of the website and to identify the user as a member allowing access to member services and completing member information, where appropriate. _ga, _gid, __utma, __utmc, __utmz Google Analytics These cookies are used to track statistics through the website. More information
By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge?ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB(Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
(Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
Email: David Hall: [email protected]
Telephone: 01642 915330
Address: Tusk Lifting Ltd. 49D Sadler Forster Way. Teesside Industrial Estate. Stockton On Tees. TS17 9JY