- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
Load Ring VLBG
With a fully captive but easy to demount 100% crack detected hexagon head cap bolt.
Load ring is stowable and swivels in all directions.
The load ring must be flexible and adjusted to the load direction before being loaded. Ensure that there is no contact between the ring and the edges of the work piece. Avoid swiveling under full load.
A single threaded hole or a through hole is necessary. A very small construction.
Choose the attachment points in such a way that the introduced forces are accomodated by the base material without being deformed.
Work piece material, at least 1.0037 (St 37). For light metals, nonferrous heavy metals and grey cast iron, the thread type allocation must be done in such a way that, the WLL of the thread type fulfils the requirements of the respective work piece. Make sure the bolting surface is plain. Ensure an appropriate bore depth to facilitate an optimal sitting of the engaging surface.
For a single transportation procedure, bolting in and fastening tightly with a flat wrench is enough.
Without a washer, the seat - engaging surface of the VLBG must completely lie onto the surface of the work piece (ØA). Is the VLBG to be permanently loaded, it must be tightened with a torque of (+/- 10%) 30 Nm. In a tightened condition 360° swiveling should be ensured.
When impact loaded or operated in environments with skewing and vibrations, unintentional loosening can happen, especially if through bolts with nuts are used.
Securing possibilities: Use of a liquid thread securing medium eg. Loctite ( follow the manufacturer`s recomendations) or positive bolt securing for example using a castellated nut with a split pin, counter nut etc.