- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Hooks & Accessories
- Rigging Accessories
- Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Vertical Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Vertical Transport of Drums
- Shipbuilding Applications
- Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Holding
- Crosby Swivels
- ELIMINATOR Fittings
Electric Chain Hoists
Yale CPE Elecrtric Chain hoist series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes service easy and inexpensive. It can be supplied with either a suspension hook or with integrated trolley Capacity 1600Kg - 10000Kg.
- Classification: 1 Am/M4, except models CPE(F) 20-8, CPE(F) 30-5 and CPE(F) 40-4 classif ication 1 Bm/M3. As required the model CPE (with appropriate changes to lifting capacity resp. duty cycle) can also be re-classified.
- Direct control or 42 V low volt age control.
- 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) as well as a lifetime lubricated gear box.
- Motor fitted with a bimetallic thermal protection (useable in connection with low voltage control).
- Duty cycle 40% at one operating speed.
- The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure evenin the event of a power failure.
- Standard operating volt age: Euro-voltage 400 Volt, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
- Motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F, against ingress of dust and splashing. (acc. to VDE 0530)
- Encapsulated pendant control protected to IP 65, against ingress of dust and water jets.
- Up to 3000 kg only one chain fall, leading to a low overall height.
- The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
- The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
- The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
- Stainless steel load chain.
- Suspension hook rotated 90°.
- Flexible chain container.
- Other operating voltages.
- Limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions (in combination with low voltage control).
- Motor with stainless steel brake.
- Radio remote control
- Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
- Manual and electric trolleys.
- Integrated low headroom trolley.
- Connection to festooned cable systems.