- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
IPNM10 Vertical Clamps
The IPNM10 vertical lifting clamp is used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed without marring the surface of the material. Materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, painted materials, aircraft skins, composite material, glass, plastic, etc., can be lifted without marring.
Will NOT mar, or scratch the material surface.
- Available in capacities of .5, 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 38mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 402). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Material must be clean and dry.
- Maintenance replacement kits are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.