- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
IPSBUSUZ Shipbuilding Clamps - Shipsections with Universal Hoisting Eye
The IPSBU(U)Z shipbuilding clamps are used for the lifting, transfer and placing of complete shipsections. These clamps are fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete reliability. They are to be used exclusively for bulb profiles (not for plates).
- Available in capacities of 4.5 thru 22.50 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 100mm to HP 430mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 402). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.