- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Hooks & Accessories
- Rigging Accessories
- Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Vertical Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Vertical Transport of Drums
- Shipbuilding Applications
- Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Holding
- Crosby Swivels
- ELIMINATOR Fittings
Crosby G210 Screw Pin Dee
Crosby G210 screw pin chain shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal specification
RR-C-271D, Type IVB.
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
- Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft. Ibs.) at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
- Sizes 1/2t-25t meet the performance requirements of EN13889:2003.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Crosby has Type Approved to provide 2t through 25t 209 anchor shackles that meet the requirements of DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1 - Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles (met by our current standardproducts) are: statistical proof test of 1% to 3%, based on lot size is required. Impact test of shackle bow and pin are provided. The tests are conducted by Crosby and we provide a 3.1 test certificate upon request, with test results.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.