- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Hooks & Accessories
- Rigging Accessories
- Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Vertical Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Vertical Transport of Drums
- Shipbuilding Applications
- Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Holding
- Crosby Swivels
- ELIMINATOR Fittings
VWBG Load ring
With increased WLL in axial direction and when load ring is aligned.
For all loads, which have to be flipped and turned-over. Loadable in any direction: Safety factor 4
Can be turned under load. Cannot be turned continuously in 90° direction at full load.
Can also be supplied with longer thread lengths.
Simple assembly, just a tapped hole is required.
High tensile, tested lifting lug acc. to EN1677-4.
Surface: Pink powder coated.
The bolting position has to be designed in such a way that the introduced forces are accomodated by the work piece without being deformed.
Pay attention to a plane surface.
Blind holes have to be drilled deep enough to make sure that bolt-on flange has a proper support.
Minimum steel quality 1.0037 ( ST37 )
When using light metals, non ferrous heavy metals and grey cast iron, the thread classification must be chosen in such a way that the WLL of the thread is according to the strength of the base material.
Due to the ball bearings, for a normal single lift, tightening with a wrench without an extension acc. to DIN 895 respectivly DIN 894 is sufficiant.
The VWBG must have full support on the bolt-on surface ( D ) without using a shim ring.
If the VWBG stays permanent at the load, tensioning with a torque of 350 Nm is required.
In case of shock loading, twisting or vibrating, especially with through hole bolt connections using nuts, an unintentional dismounting may occur.
Securing possibilities: A liquid locking glue, f.e. Loctite ( Read instructions of manufacturer ) or a mechanical form locking bolt device f.e. a crown nut with a cotter should be used