- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
Versatile roll stretcher with patented integral casualty harness
Can be lifted horizontally via the removable 6 point bridle or vertically via the attachment point at the head.
Integral patented harness has been tested to the dynamic performance requirements of EN 361:2002 (full body, fall arrest harness). Tested with 4m fall, mass of 125kg. WLL of 260kg, based on a Factor of Safety of 10:1.
6 casualty restraint straps with quick connect buckles. Integral harness is fitted with 2 quick connect buckles and adjusted with one hand. Stores flat to minimise movement of casualty when fitting. Adjustable foot stirrup and head strap can be fitted once the casualty is secure.
Tough fabric resists abrasion and water ingress and can be washed down after use for infection control.
Once employed the integral harness is always connected to the lifting points whether in horizontal or vertical lift for complete casualty security.Metal lifting bridle attachment enables rescuer connection without risk of bridle damage.
Compatible with spine boards placed on or within the stretcher. Product registered with the UK Competent Authority, MHRA, Class1 Medical Device.
The complete system is supplied in a robust, sealed protective Kari bag within an interior hermetically sealed vacuum foil bag with integrated humidity indicator, giving the whole system a 20 year life span with simple easy to use inspection process. All contents are protected with a padded lining with inspection / reseal pack included.
From an environmental perspective, the ProSeal typically extends the useful life of the contained products, resulting in a more environmentally sustainable product with fewer materials and resources needed over its lifetime. The desiccant used to maintain the internal atmosphere, Bentonite, is also completely natural and fully biodegradable unlike silica which is highly resource intensive and polluting both to make and dispose of.
• Horizontal or vertical lifting & lowering
• Patented, integral, casualty full body harness
• Configured for rapid deployment
• High visibility, abrasion resistant and waterproof outer case.
• Low profile side handles aid handling with minimal risk of snagging.
• Spine Board compatible
• Rolls-up into KARI 50L storage bag (B50)
• Lifting bridle and KARI transport bag supplied