- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
POD rescue stretcher
Lightweight and supremely portable, rolls up for compact storage.
Patented integral casualty harness with single quick connect buckle to secure casualty. Tested to dynamic performance requirements of EN361:2002 (full body fall arrest harness) with mass of 140 kg falling 4m. Fully adjustable to fit wide range of casualty sizes.
Durable semi-ridged plastic base with a low friction construction allows stretcher to easily slide/drag over surfaces.
Spine boards compatible whilst retaining full functionality of integral harness.
When in use, the integral harness is always connected to lifting points whether in horizontal or vertical lift for complete casualty security.
Orientation can be modified by adjusting the lifting bridle to pivot stretcher between horizontal/vertical position for passage through complex/confined spaces.
Integrated head restraint and foot stirrup.
5 casualty restraint straps for quick/ secure fitting to the casualty.
8 low profile handles reduces risk of snagging allowing multiple handlers to manoeuvre stretcher through difficult environments.
X-Ray translucent and CT friendly.
Infection control compliant with washable base sheet and removable textile components for disinfection/replacement.
10 Year life span for all parts, textile and plastic.
Product registered with UK Competent Authority, MHRA, Class 1 Medical Device.
• Patented, integral, casualty full body harness
• Horizontal or vertical lifting & lowering
• Smooth, low friction base, slides and drags easily
• Spine board compatible
• Lifting bridle and KARI transport bag supplied
• Configured for rapid deployment