- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
Crosby Beam Clamp
Model IPTKW: Without Hoisting Eye
This IPTKW series beam clamp is suitable for use as a temporary tackle eye for a beam.
Model IPTKU: With Hinged Hoisting Eye
This IPTKU series beam clamp has an improved hinged hoisting eye that increases the loading angles and an optional new “Double Locking Device”.
Model IPTK: With Hoisting Eye
This IPTK series beam clamp is suitable for use as a temporary tackle eye for a beam.
- Available in capacities of 2 thru 25 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 75 to 1020mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.