- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
IPBKZ Beam Clamps
The IPBKZ beam clamp is used for lifting, transfer and stacking of I-Beams. An over-center hoist eye allows for the beam flange to remain vertical. This series of clamps can be used in the vertical and horizontal moving, transfer and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as I-Beams, angles, etc, depending on the application desired.
- Available in capacities of .75 thru 3.75 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 28mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 402). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Minimum WLL of 10% of Maximum WLL.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.