- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Hooks & Accessories
- Rigging Accessories
- Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Vertical Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Vertical Transport of Drums
- Shipbuilding Applications
- Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Holding
- Crosby Swivels
- ELIMINATOR Fittings
S-322AN Alloy Swivel Hook with Latch
- Forged - Quenched and Tempered.
- Swivel hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby S-4320 or PL-N latch kit. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
Hoist hooks incorporate markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators -- Two strategically placed marks, one just below the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECK® measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload.
- Angle Indicators — Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook.
- These indicators also provide the opportunity to approximate other included angles between two sling legs.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.