- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
S-320AN Eye Hook Without Latch
All Crosby 320 Eye Hoist Hooks incorporate the following features:
- The most complete line of Eye hoist hooks.
- Available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Designed with a 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4:1 Design Factor for (Alloy Steel).
- Eye hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Eye Hook has a pre-drilled cam which can be equipped with a latch. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Chemical analysis and tensile tests performed on each PIC to verify chemistry and mechanical properties.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Hoist hooks incorporate two types of strategically placed markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators (see following page for detailed definition).
The following additional features have been incorporated in the new Crosby S-320N Eye Hoist Hooks. (Sizes 3/4 metric ton Carbon through 22 metric ton Alloy.)
- Metric Rated at 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4:1 Design Factor for (Alloy Steel).
- Can be proof tested to 2 times the working Load Limit.
- Low profile hook tip.
- New integrated latch (S-4320) meets the World class standard for lifting.
- Heavy duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
- High cycle, long life spring.
- When secured with proper cotter pin through the hole in the tip of hook, meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550(g) for personnel hoisting.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.