- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
- Hooks & Accessories
- Rigging Accessories
- Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Vertical Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Vertical Transport of Drums
- Shipbuilding Applications
- Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Holding
- Crosby Swivels
- ELIMINATOR Fittings
S-1316 Eye Hook
All SHUR-LOC® hooks have the following features:
- Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
Eye Style incorporates these added features:
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the 4:1 Working Load Limit with certification.
- S-1316 meets the performance requirements of EN1677-3:2001
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Designed with “Engineered Flat” to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.