- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
Front & Rear Dee Harness C/W Fast Fit Fittings
The RGH12 has been developed in conjunction with the fire service.
The speed and simplicity of assembly and adjustment makes this harness the ideal solution where rapid and simplistic donning is crucial.
The waist and leg straps comprise ’quick click’ snap to buckles, which cannot be incorrectly assembled, and pulling down on the webbing tails easily tightens the front shoulder and chest straps.
The additional waist strap and extra wide sit strap provide added support and comfort during use and also whilst in suspension. Pressure is also eased from the legs with the presence of leg pads.
The harness comprises front and rear D rings for the purpose of fall arrest and provides the perfect solution where speed and extra comfort is preferred. To be used with compatible equipment from the rest of the RidgeGear range.
The RGH12 is fully adjustable and can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit the wearer.
- Accredited to: EN 361
- Web material: 45mm water repellent polyester.
- Fittings: High tensile steel alloy
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Features: Front and rear attachment points, sit support strap, Leg support pads, Waist strap, quick click fittings on leg and waist straps