- Lifting & Hoisting Equipment
- Spreader Beam & Wire Rope Slings
- General Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety & Man Riding
- Fork Attachments
- Plate Clamps
- Load Moving Skates
- Mobile Gantries
- Scaffold Runway Beam
- Crane Forks & Floor Cranes
- Genie Lifts
- Lifting Magnets
- Wire Rope Pulling Machines
- Hydraulic Tables
- Pallet Trucks
- Trolleys, Barrows & Baskets
- Container Lifting Lugs
- Vacuum Lifting Equipment
- Block Grabs
- Manhole Ring Clamps
- Roller Pinch Bar
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Site Equipment / Miscellaneous
Crosby | Stockton-on-Tees
- Crosby Shackles
- Crosby Hooks & Accessories
- Crosby Rigging Accessories
- Crosby Chain & Accessories
Crosby Lifting Clamps
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of Bundles of Non-Sagging Plates
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of H-Beams
- Crosby Horizontal Transport of I and H-Beams
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Drums
- Crosby Shipbuilding Applications
- Crosby Vertical Transport of Pipe Sections
- Crosby Kuplex & Trawlex
- Crosby Eliminator Fittings
Crosby L-1362 Eliminator Double Hook Assembly
The Crosby ELIMINATOR® combines selected features and functionality of a master link, connecting link, grab hook and adjuster legs to provide you with one fitting that is suitable for applications that require an adjustable length chain sling.
- Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative two piece design allows for maximum flexibility
- Individually Proof Tested with certification.
- The Crosby ELIMINATOR®, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Engineered to accommodate optional locking pins that can be inserted to "lock" the shortened chain legs into place.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Use the A-1361 and A-1362 in combination to make 3 leg chain slings.
- Look for the Platinum Color - Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.